Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Grandeur of the Seas - Main Dining Room Menus

In a suite, you have the option of ordering room service off the Main Dining Room (MDR) menu as well as the regular room service menu. Each day, your steward will swap out the menu sheet replacing it with the current evening's menu during morning cleaning. I had been stowing the menus in a drawer with other paperwork I wanted to keep but unfortunately Moses went into the drawer and took several of them to keep up with the policy of swapping them out. Thank you to Hotel Director Zoe who sent a replacement set of 11 different menus (1 must have repeated somewhere?) when I shared my concerns about Moses physically going through my drawer to get them back. (To be clear, we had the chance to talk to her after the Grandeur Fair, we didn't seek out a meeting or file a report. It's not like he was rifling through and removing my personal property) Moses apologized when he saw us later citing the policy and his not understanding of my desire to keep them for scanning. 

Pay no attention to the giant numbers at the top. They never matched up with that actual day of the cruise. Since this was a new set of menus, I can no longer tell what day was what menu except for the one that has lobster as a regular menu item was from the 2nd formal night. Some cruise lines will have lobster on any formal night but RCL only had it on the 2nd formal night.












1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete